Do you want to be work in a role where you could make a direct impact as a finance professional? Robert Half has an opening for a Senior Financial Analyst in the Atlanta area with an immediate start date. You will improve upon monthly and quarterly reporting and handle the operation and cultivation of data-driven planning processes. In this Senior Financial Analyst role, you will develop rolling forecast processes to ensure resources are leveraged with maximum effectiveness, drive world class strategic and financial planning methods, and build long-range operating plans to support business initiatives. You will ensure variance analysis of bookings, revenues and expenses, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments. The ideal candidate will have prior knowledge of annual planning, quarterly forecasts and monthly outlooks, which will be imperative to the coordination of various planning cycles. In this role, you will also provide strategic analyses and recommendations. Make your mark as a Senior Financial Analyst in a career-building role and gain experience working directly with senior leadership of the company and contribute your strategic input. The Senior Financial Analyst position is a direct hire opportunity offering a salary of $75,000 to $90,000.
What you get to do every day
– Monitor weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P& L forecasting
– Produce monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
– Support Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
– In this role, you will be in close partnership with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
– Evaluate performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
– Assemble and watch forecasting reports
– Digest and enlighten internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
– Come together with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, strategic resource allocation and prioritization
– Permit effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
– Keep tabs on monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
Please submit all interested resumes for immediate consideration for the Senior Financial Analyst opportunity. Only those candidates meeting the client’s requirements will be contacted. No phone calls please.
– 1+ years of experience with advanced financial analysis, planning and budget controls required
– Be able to simplify complex problems and build solutions
– Experience with budgeting
– Command of financial reporting
– Knowledge of sales analysis & reporting
– Wide ranging experience with SAP
– Well-founded grasp of Gross Margin Analysis
– Foundational knowledge in month end closings
– Comprehensive knowledge of financial analysis
– Practical knowledge of Cash Flow Analysis
– General familiarity with variance analysis
– Exceedingly skilled with financial reporting tools
– Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, MBA preferred
– Distinguished presentation skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.