Description Our Client located in Plymouth is looking to hire a Sr. Manager Treasury. The Treasury Operations Manager is responsible for coordinating Treasury Operations, managing global hedging programs and ensuring compliance with global controls and policies. The role requires SAP usage and collaboration with accounting to ensure that exchange impacts are accurately recorded. The role also provides strategic support on modeling of key financial statements and reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for daily cash management for US operations, including banking relationships, treasury management services, online banking supervision, fraud control.
· Manages liquidity for US and Latin operations, which includes numerous inter-group credit facilities, standby letters of credit, other credit arrangements.
· Advises on use of derivative instruments for commodity price hedging, foreign currency hedging.
· Manages treasury accounting functions, including monthly reports on borrowing, interest rates, currency risks, commodity hedging reports.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Certified Treasury Professional
· Favorable track record of daily treasury management, IT systems knowledge, including US and Latin America operations.
· Experience with a Company that has numerous locations (US subsidiaries, Latin & Canada subsidiaries, many satellite locations) and numerous banking arrangements.
· Good discipline on fraud control, internal controls, compliance.
· Experience with derivatives.
For more information please contact Mark Montang at 612-446-5644. Requirements Corporate Treasury, Global Treasury, Treasury Operation
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.