Description Do you combine strong coding skills and a deep understanding of enterprise systems with creativity? Robert Half Technology is looking for a highly motivated Full Stack Software Engineer with a strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering techniques. The Full Stack Software Engineer will be expected to utilize best practices and innovation that results in superior software solutions. Ideal candidates will be self-driven, creative problem solvers and eager to collaborate and solve complex problems both on their own and within project teams.
What you get to do every single day
– Produce high quality production-ready code in an agile environment
– Supplement solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
– Design and implement back end and front end components and services
– Uphold top programming practices and standards
– Evaluate new technologies and build prototypes for continuous improvements
– Collaborate within an agile team to understand business needs and work through complex business processes to create solutions that align with the company goals Requirements – Experience with creating and consuming WebAPI’s
– Knowledgeable in project methodologies
– Experience with Relational Database Management Systems
– Common development framework experience
– 2+ years of experience with current development tools/languages
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.