Robert Half has an exciting opportunity for a Staff Accountant. The candidate will support finance and upper management. Duties include heavy account reconciliation work, light tax reviews, preparing depreciation schedules, reviewing financial reports, and other special projects required.
For more information on this unique career position offered exclusively through Robert Half, please call us at 813-623-6832.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Prepare complex journal entries and account reconciliations including but not limited to cash, prepaid expenses, and payroll
· Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement analyses for management reporting
· Assist in the month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing process including monthly financial close workbook preparation
· Assist in implementation, maintenance, and adherence to internal controls under SOX and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
· Maintain capital lease and monthly payment schedules
· Participate in various department-wide initiatives
· Ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as requested
· Requires 3+ years of experience as a Staff Accountant with a background in revenue and billing reconciliations
· Working knowledge of SAP, Peoplesoft, Microsoft Excel, Peachtree, Solomon, QuickBooks, or Timberline are a plus
· Strong analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail are a plus
· Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
· Ability and willingness to meet business-critical deadlines
· Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritize tasks
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.