Thriving client in the Greater Philadelphia Suburbs seeks an achievement-oriented, Staff Accounting with strong analytical skills and outstanding organizational abilities. As the Staff Accountant, you will manage the general ledger activities, assess risk, and maintain and update accounting records. The ideal candidate should be able to ensure compliance with GAAP, possess analytical skills, and have outstanding communication and organizational skills.
What you get to do everyday:
· Prepare and analyze financial reports/statements
· Review and verify accounting transactions
· Organize and update financial records
· Monitor internal control systems
· Perform account reconciliation
· Assist with the consolidation process
· Prepare journal entries
· Identify ways to reduce costs and increase revenue
· Prepare documentation for audits
· Assist with administrative duties as needed
The ideal Staff Accountant will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
Other requirements for the Staff Accountant role include and are not limited to:
· 2+ years general accounting experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Working knowledge of US GAAP
· Excellent time management skills
· SAP a PLUS
Reach out to Jared Scholl if you are the ideal Staff Accountant for this position – 484.214.2682 and reference JO#03710-0012447465.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.