Description Looking for a new opportunity? You should apply for this Help Desk Analyst position with a growing company in the Staffing & Recruitment field! We’re looking for a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment, so if that’s you, we invite you to apply! The primary function of this Service Desk Analyst job is to represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services. Sometimes that involves creating knowledge articles and arranging training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed. The primary function of this job is handling complex end-user support issues and providing support to team members by focusing on restoring service to the end users. Another important piece of knowledge you should have as the Help Desk Analyst is how your role relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives. Candidates should also be able to understand Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes. We need the person in this position to know how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. If you can cover alternative shifts when needed, you will be successful at this Analyst job.
What you get to do every day
– This position must facilitate user account management by closing tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
– Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
– Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
– Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
– Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
– Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
– Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc. Requirements – Strong familiarity with Technical Support
– Hardware and Software experience highly desired
– Demonstrated knowledge of Presentations
– Solid understanding of University Degree
– VoIP experience
– Windows Enviornment experience preferred
– Adeptness in Communication Skills
– It is preferred for applicants to have technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems
– This position requires a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude
– Great written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
– Experience in one or more programming or scripting language
– Can work independently with minimal supervision
– You will be among the top candidates for the job if you have ITIL certification
– Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
– 3+ years of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
– In this position, the candidate will be tasked with analyzing complex business problems, proposing effective solutions and understanding and applying business vision and direction
– Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.