Robert Half is looking for a Help Desk Analyst to support local and field users in a growing company. As a Help Desk Analyst, you will be a creative problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment. Due to this Help Desk Analyst role being very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. Located in Portage, Michigan, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a long-term role.
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Diagnose recurring technical issues and implement solutions to address the root of the problems
– Contribute IT support for productivity software, operating systems, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Solve technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Good understanding of IT support ticketing systems
– Technical Support experience
– Practical knowledge of Windows Enviornment
– Previous experience working with Windows PC
– Quality experience with Windows Desktop
– Microsoft experience
– Good understanding of Windows OS
– Customer Support experience desired
– Wide ranging experience with Windows Desktop Operating System
– Proven knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10
– Proficiency in Debug Application
– Well-founded grasp of Microsoft Windows 7 in an Active Directory environment
– Provide Technical Support experience preferred
– Earlier work involving Windows Deployment
– Skills in Windows Remote Desktop
– General familiarity with Microsoft Windows 8
– Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
– Comprehension of basic networking concepts
– Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.