Description Help Desk Analysts will be interested in this Robert Half opportunity! Apply today if you have a can-do attitude and are looking to be part of a highly motivated team. Can you represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services? This Service Desk Analyst job might be for you. Sometimes that involves creating knowledge articles and arranging training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed. The primary function of this job is handling complex end-user support issues and providing support to team members by focusing on restoring service to the end users. One of the most important parts, though, is how your role as the Help Desk Analyst relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives. It is also important for you to understand Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes. It is also important for you to understand how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. You will be successful at this Analyst job if you can cover alternative shifts when needed. We invite you to apply if you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment. This is a permanent opportunity. This Help Desk Analyst II role will be located in the Reed City, Michigan area and will be a permanent position.
– If you can facilitate user account management by handling onboarding, change and departure processes, you’ll do well in this job
– Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
– Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
– Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
– Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
– Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
– Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory Requirements – Demonstrated knowledge of Hardware Upgrades
– Strong familiarity with Desktop Hardware
– Command of Hardware and Software
– Computer Hardware experience preferred
– Hardware & software installation experience desired
– General familiarity with Printer Hardware
– Practical knowledge of Break Fix
– Adeptness in Hardware Troubleshooting
– Hardware Installation experience highly desired
– Active Directory experience highly preferred
– Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
– You might be a good fit for this position if you have a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude
– ITIL certification will strengthen your position for the job
– Candidate must be able to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
– If you have technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems, you will be strongly preferred
– 3+ years of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
– Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
– Working knowledge in one or more programming or scripting language
– Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
– Able to work independently with a minimal amount of oversight
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.