Description You might be interested in Robert Half’s new job opening for a Help Desk Analyst, if you want to work in an innovative and fast-paced environment. You’re the perfect candidate for this job if you are a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems. To succeed at this position, you will need to support local and field users, in a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Canonsburg, Pennsylvania area and is a permanent opportunity.
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Offer IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
– Correspond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups Requirements – Working knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Understanding of basic networking concepts
– Practical knowledge in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
– 2+ years of prior experience
– IT support ticketing system experience desired
– Foundational knowledge in VoIP
– Proficiency in Firewall
– Experience with Service Desk Tickets
– Well-founded grasp of Linux
– Proven knowledge of SIP
– Comprehensive knowledge of Technical Support
– Command of Network Monitoring Tools
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.