Job Description & Summary
Our Internal Business Application Centre (IBACentre) team offers you the opportunity to support our core business functions by implementing applications that enable more efficient work and the delivery of top-notch services. Our team focuses on managing core and global business applications, ensuring their continuous operation, handling customer relationships, and incidents with precision
We are looking for:
Application Support Specialist - CRM system
Currently we are seeking a suitable candidate to join our Level 1 support CRM (Salesforce) team as a planned reinforcement of the service expansion.
Your future role
- you support our internal customers and process inquiries related to our core applications for BOS Process Management (BPM). All inquiries are documented in our ticketing system (ServiceNow),
- you work in a newly built and dynamic team. Together we support our customers with support inquiries and service requests. We work together with various teams within the global PwC network,
- our application for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is Salesforce. Together with the team you are responsible for supporting marketing activities, managing customer data and project offers. This also includes our risk processes for KYC (Know Your Client) and Risk and Independence,
- you maintain close contact with the various application managers and will be involved in system/software updates. You will help with the design of new processes, their documentation and the continuous maintenance of the internal knowledge management system,
- you develop your technical and personal skills through regular feedback and on-the-job training. You have the opportunity to work on the ongoing projects.
Apply if you
- have experience in the commercial area gained in a multinational company and ideally some experience in support,
- have service-oriented personality allows you to respond quickly to the needs and concerns of your internal customers,
- have a good understanding of systems and processes for CRM (Customer Relationship Management). Specific experience with the applications mentioned (Salesforce) is an advantage, but not a must,
- are a quick learner and have an analytical approach. This allows you to quickly find your way around our technical applications, business processes, guidelines and policies,
- don't shy away from challenges and accept responsibility,
- want to learn in a dynamic work environment and make your contribution to the success of the team,
- are fluent in English (we speak English in a team),
- are flexible when it comes to business trips.
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC and conversations with native speaker,
- medical and wellbeing program - medical care package, mindfulness, psychological support, education through dedicated webinars and workshops, financial and legal counseling,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (a.o. lunch pass, concierge, veterinary package for a pet, massages) and access to a cafeteria - vouchers, discounts on IT equipment and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- additional paid Birthday Day off,
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may recommend your friend to work with us.
- talk to our Recruiter on a short HR screening call,
- get to know each other better during an interview with the recruiter and hiring manager.
With any queries please contact pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com with job title in the subject.