Line of ServiceAdvisory
Job Description & SummaryA career within PwC's Oracle Services Practice, will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalize on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance operations, human capital management, supply chain management, reporting and analytics, and governance, risk and compliance.
Key responsibilities of an Oracle Fusion Technical
1. Extensive experience in Oracle ERP/Fusion SaaS/PaaS project implementations as a
2. Completed at least 2 full Oracle Cloud (Fusion) Implementation
3. Extensive Knowledge on database structure for ERP/Oracle Cloud (Fusion)
Extensively worked on BI Publisher reports, FBDI/OTBI and Oracle Integration Cloud
Strong technical knowledge on Oracle Database SQL and PLSQL
4. Providing technical support and troubleshooting for Oracle Fusion applications.
5. Collaborating with functional consultants to ensure that technical solutions meet business
6. Developing and executing test plans to ensure the quality of technical solutions.
7. Providing technical leadership and mentoring to junior team members.
8. Participating in the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including requirements
gathering, design, development, testing, and deployment.
9. Staying up-to-date with emerging Oracle technologies and best practices, and providing
recommendations to clients for new technology solutions.
10. Providing input into project plans, timelines, and budgets.
11. Communicating effectively with clients, project managers, and other team members to ensure
that technical solutions are delivered on-time and within budget.
Mandatory skill sets- Oracle technical
Preferred skill sets- Oracle tech
Year of experience required- 7
Qualifications- btech or mba
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Required SkillsOracle Technology
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date