Help Desk Analyst, $18.00 - $25.00 hr
Full-Time, Monday- Friday, Various Shifts
Earn 1 week of vacation after 90 days of employment
Come and experience the difference with R+L Carriers
R+L Carriers is expanding its Information Technology Department, and has an immediate opening for a Second Shift Help Desk Analyst at our Fort Myers, FL Service Center. The selected candidates will provide end-user first level phone support of hardware and software; Windows applications - Word, Excel, Outlook and various 3rd party and/or custom developed applications. Candidates must have 3+ years’ experience as a support analyst working in a help desk environment supporting internal end-users, and proven experience on learning and supporting new applications and systems. Candidates must have strong customer service skills and a demonstrated ability to follow through on problems until resolved. Must be people oriented, patient and possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills. Will troubleshoot issues and escalate as appropriate and will maintain trouble tickets in a tracking system and perform other duties.
- Excellent Customer Service skills, including a positive attitude and ability to instill confidence in your customers. Proactive follow-up, effective problem resolution, and end-to-end ownership of the problems is required. Also requires proven ability to learn new systems as required to effectively support customer needs.
- Must be team-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Must work together with team to build and maintain effective single point of contact.
- Must be customer centric and aggressive in promoting your customers’ needs and getting them met.
- Exhibit quick-response customer support and work with clients over the phone to troubleshoot, analyze, diagnose and engage appropriate technical resources to resolve client issues.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Experience with technical solutions such as Microsoft Office, TCP/IP, VPN, Goldmine, Risk Master, UNIX systems, Telxon Scanners, Printers, Avaya Phones, Outlook/Exchange, etc is necessary.
- 3+ Years IT support experience
- Ability to develop good rapport with technology staff to foster positive team development to ensure accurate and timely updates and resolution to customer issues.
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Experience in the Transportation Industry preferred
- Familiar with Service Management concepts and best practices.
Click here https://youtu.be/5zQ0hhAbWVo
Click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra1L0OVO1og