Job Description & Summary
Our Internal Business Application Centre (IBACentre) team offers you the opportunity to support our core business functions by implementing applications that enable more efficient work and the delivery of top-notch services. Our team focuses on managing core and global business applications, ensuring their continuous operation, handling customer relationships, and incidents with precision
We are looking for:
Junior SAP S4 Hana Analyst
The position is part of the internal Level 2 Support (L2S) team, responsible for ongoing support and for processing new configuration requests, specific to PwC’s cloud-based finance systems (SAP), already implemented in a number of countries, but also awaiting a future roll-out as a global solution across the PwC network worldwide.
Your future role:
- Resolving challenging functional and technical issues,
- Handling tasks including problem resolution, request fulfillment, configuration changes, supporting production documenting, and implementation support,
- Provide day-to-day second level support to PwC network system users,
- Troubleshoot issues and determine root causes of problems, the users are facing,
- Resolve functional problems, escalate and track problems appropriately,
- Manage system configuration in accordance to corporate guidelines and policies,
- Create and deliver appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and process changes,
- Participate in the design of new enhancements and business processes that will improve operational efficiency across the organization,
- Create and deliver appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and process changes.
Apply if you have:
- Min. 2 years of professional experience in providing application functional and/or technical support to either internal or external clients,
- Willingness to develop professionally in the area of complex ERP systems
- Experience and interest in working for large, multinational organizations with exposition to multicultural environments and communication,
- Working knowledge of the ERP systems solutions is not expected, but very nice to have; an intensive training and on-the-job practice will be offered to adjust the knowledge to the optimal level required for the job,
- Analytical mindset and numerical capabilities allowing for proactive resolution of problems raised by business users,
- Previous experience in business systems support will be nice to have,
- Prior experience in working with an advanced ITSM systems would be an asset,
- Proficiency in information analysis and synthesis, focused on resolution of complex problems,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both within the business and technology communities,
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, desire to interact with and help end users,
- Fluency in English in reading and writing is a must.
By joining us you gain:
- Work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- Development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC and conversations with native speaker,
- Medical and wellbeing program - medical care package, mindfulness, psychological support, education through dedicated webinars and workshops, financial and legal counseling,
- Possibility to create your individual benefits package (a.o. lunch pass, concierge, veterinary package for a pet, massages) and access to a cafeteria - vouchers, discounts on IT equipment and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- Additional paid Birthday Day off,
- And when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may recommend your friend to work with us.
- talk to our Recruiter on a short HR screening call,
- get to know each other better during an interview with the recruiter and hiring manager.
With any queries please contact pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com with job title in the subject.