Job Description & Summary
Our Internal Business Application Centre (IBACentre) team offers you the opportunity to support our core business functions by implementing applications that enable more efficient work and the delivery of top-notch services. Our team focuses on managing core and global business applications, ensuring their continuous operation, handling customer relationships, and incidents with precision
We are looking for:
Salesforce Functional Analyst
Salesforce Functional Analyst position is a part of the Global PwC Salesforce organization and are responsible for ongoing support and new configuration requests specific to PwC Salesforce implementation. The team in the Warsaw office is responsible for the delivery of support of Salesforce CRM application being implemented in the PwC companies worldwide.
Your future role:
- developing and maintaining business systems including identifying, implementing and managing tools/systems,
- designing new enhancements and business processes that will improve operational efficiency across the organization,
- evaluating existing and potential SF functionality and prescribe rollout plans, including socialization, training, communication, testing and release management,
- creating and delivering appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and process changes.
- provide day-to-day end-user second level support Salesforce Users globally,
- manage user profiles, roles, permission sets, assignment rules, and license types,
- deliver documentation on how to use Salesforce Solution,
- identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately,
- create and customize standard and custom objects including fields (including formula fields), page layouts, security rules, workflow and validation rules,
- create and maintain reports and dashboards across functional groups,
- mobile and email process administration including design, implementation, training and support,
- monitor data quality, integrity and user adoption,
- establish, implement, and administer best practices with regards to system maintenance, security, release management, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc.,
- performs special assignments as requested.
Apply if you:
- have at least Bachelor, or Engineering degree in Technology, or related field,
- are experienced in CRM (Min.2 years), especially in business process or tools development, data migration, integration,
- know Excel and all MS Office applications very well,
- have ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests,
- are experienced in data management, transformation, cleaning, and de-duplication,
- understand relational databases and data integration tools,
- have strong communication and analytical skills,
- can work independently, as well as part of a team; desire to interact with and help end users,
- speak English fluently.
Nice to have:
knowledge of Salesforce application is not required, but will be considered as an advantage.
By joining us you gain:
work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC and conversations with native speaker,
medical and wellbeing program - medical care package, mindfulness, psychological support, education through dedicated webinars and workshops, financial and legal counseling,
possibility to create your individual benefits package (a.o. lunch pass, concierge, veterinary package for a pet, massages) and access to a cafeteria - vouchers, discounts on IT equipment and car purchase,
3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
additional paid Birthday Day off,
and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may recommend your friend to work with us.
talk to our Recruiter on a short HR screening call,
get to know each other better during an interview with the recruiter and hiring manager.
With any queries please contact pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com with job title in the subject.