RH: Karla Acosta
Position: SAP FICO
Location: any state of Mexico
Industry - Sector: Mals
What you’ll do?
- SAP FICO in S 4HANA in Fiori with cross functional integration skill so Should have good exposure in working in 3rd party integrations through middleware.
- API Knowledge for Interface definition.
- ACR knowledge for Legal report implementationo Solman Jira tools as user Prior Experience.
- Experience of leading a Teamo Experience of working in an onsite offshore model offshore India.
- Experience of Rollout and managing small big change requests.
What you’ll bring:
- Able to drive customer discussionso Able to guide customer for Legal Statutory requirements.
- Experience in US Rollout specifically on Tax Legal requirement Project Language EnglishStart.
- 12 months Domain Retail Industry cosmetics and fragrance manufacturer.
- Full Time 100 Type of Consultant Functional Competency SAP FICO with experience in S 4HANA Sub Modules General Ledger Asset Accounting Tax Management Stock. Management Treasury AP AR in support of P2P O2C.
- StreamSoftskill Good Interpersonal skills Able to communicate clearly with prioritization with the team.
Work Underpressure, Quality at work, Results Oriented
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of more than 340 thousand professionals in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization.
- Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
“At Capgemini Mexico, we aim to attract the best talent and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, so there is no discrimination based on race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic of a person. All applications welcome and will be considered based on merit against the job and/or experience for the position”