Line of ServiceAdvisory
SpecialismData, Analytics & AI
Management LevelSenior Associate
Job Description & SummaryA career within Data and Analytics services will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. We make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge.
• 3-8 Years of experience within the financial services industry (Banking, NBFC, Insurance)
• Exposure to reference data transformation, critical data elements, DQMF, BCBS239 data governance
• Exposure to data querying languages and tools (for ex. SQL/PLSQL/Hibernate SQL)
• At least 1 Risk/ Regulatory Reporting project experience
• End-to-end technology implementation project related to Finance/Accounting data
• Experience in writing BRDs/FRDs, conducting UAT
• Exposure to SDLC / Agile
Mandatory Skill Set-Business Analyst
Preferred Skill Set-Business Analyst
Year of experience required-4-7
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date