At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's ERP Systems Teams conduct analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing, and implementation of enterprise-wide systems across functional areas. They perform analysis of systems specifications and use the latest analytical/diagramming tools to represent business/technical processes. TE's ERP Systems Teams also develop conversion and system implementation plans, prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation, recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards, coordinate system upgrade activity, and train user personnel in the conversion and implementation of the system.
- Configure, implement, enhance, support, and test the applications used in support of the global SAP Finance functions
- Develop and enhance a new global SAP S4 Template which will be roll-out over the next 3-5 years
- Participate in SAP implementation projects, focusing primarily on the Finance and Controlling areas and the integration points with the logistics modules (SD/MM/PP).
- Prepare and execute master data and transactional data migration activities
- Define Finance data standards and governance rules
- Provide training as required to business and project teams
- Identity, evaluate, and implement opportunities to improve systems and procedures. This includes determining and documenting business requirements with the customers, and designing, documenting, and implementing the proposed solution.
- Prepare development specifications and work with the technical experts to design and test new programs and changes to existing programs Serve as a project lead on SAP projects as required
- Work closely with all levels of staff within the shared service finance and Business Unit (BU) controlling organizations. Work with the external AMS provider to continuously improve the service for TE's SAP ECC platforms as well as the S4 system
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information systems, Business Administration with Finance concentration or a related degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 plus years of SAP experience in SAP ECC Finance and Controlling
- 2 plus year of SAP S4 experience with a full project cycle would be a plus
- Ability to work independently while meeting goals whose deadlines may shift
- Ability to interact with various levels of staff and management
- Ability to understand and translate business needs into technical solutions
- Project management skills
- Strong analytical skills to investigate user issues and provide resolution
- Ability to adapt to changing user requirements and business environments
- Experience in training users
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global technology leader enabling a secure, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions have been proven in the most demanding environments, enabling advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy technology, data communications, and for the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, we work with customers in nearly 140 countries. TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
WHAT TE CONNECTIVITY OFFERS:
We are pleased to offer you an exciting total package that can also be flexibly adapted to changing life situations - the well-being of our employees is our top priority!
• Competitive Salary Package
• Performance-Based Bonus Plans
• Health and Wellness Incentives
• Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
• Employee Resource Group
Across our global sites and business units, we put together packages of benefits that are either supported by TE itself or provided by external service providers. In principle, the benefits offered can vary from site to site.