Job Description & Summary
Our Internal Business Application Centre (IBACentre) team offers you the opportunity to support our core business functions by implementing applications that enable more efficient work and the delivery of top-notch services. Our team focuses on managing core and global business applications, ensuring their continuous operation, handling customer relationships, and incidents with precision
We are looking for:
Your future role:
- engage with stakeholders to understand user stories and determine requirements,
- provide guidance on what is configuration vs customization with a focus on solutions that remain as close to out of box functionality as possible,
- customize and develop ServiceNow applications with a strong emphasis on ServiceNow ITSM, CSM and Catalog Development,
- configure Application UIs and Workflows,
- demonstrate understanding of application modules including Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Asset, CMDB, Knowledge, and Self-service Portal,
- create custom reports and dashboards with supporting metrics and KPIs that adhere to best practices and have a high focus on impact to instance performance,
- collaborate with other ServiceNow administrators and developers to develop effectively with a global focus,
- be diligent in maintaining consistency in code alignment across instances and in clean code in update sets,
- proactively identify system deficiencies in the ServiceNow instances and provide solutions to remediate,
- ensure that configuration is consistent across development, testing, and production environments.
Apply if you have:
- 3+ years of experience working in a development role for a ServiceNow Platform,
- 2+ years of experience as a ServiceNow administrator,
- experience in transitioning technology from locally focused to centralized technology service organization,
- experience with ITSM functions and modules within ServiceNow,
- understanding of RESTful Web Service and APIs,
- knowledge about IT and Security management best practice (ITIL, COBIT, ISO standards),
- experience developing workflows and supporting service technology teams,
- preferred experience with ServiceNow CSDM (Common Services Data Model),
- desired Certifications: ITIL Foundations Certification and/ or ServiceNow Developer Certification(s),
- ability to articulate and document the desired business outcome,
- ability to remove ambiguity from requirements,
- service orientation with a focus on quality and customer satisfaction,
- ability to unit and regression testing to strive for first time right deployments,
- experience in troubleshooting and diagnostics
- conceptual skills.
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC and conversations with native speaker,
- medical and wellbeing program - medical care package, mindfulness, psychological support, education through dedicated webinars and workshops, financial and legal counseling,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (a.o. lunch pass, concierge, veterinary package for a pet, massages) and access to a cafeteria - vouchers, discounts on IT equipment and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- additional paid Birthday Day off,
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may recommend your friend to work with us.
- talk to our Recruiter on a short HR screening call,
- get to know each other better during an interview with the recruiter and hiring manager.
With any queries please contact pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com with job title in the subject.