Job Description & Summary
Our Internal Business Application Centre (IBACentre) team offers you the opportunity to support our core business functions by implementing applications that enable more efficient work and the delivery of top-notch services. Our team focuses on managing core and global business applications, ensuring their continuous operation, handling customer relationships, and incidents with precision.
We are looking for:
Your future role:
- As a Technical Analyst, you’ll work as part of a cross-application technical team of problem solvers with extensive technical and industry experience, helping PwC territories solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of internal clients, while reporting to Managers and above.
- Work with business stakeholders and functional product owners to gather business requirements of internal client’s projects.
- Be actively involved in regional standardization through automation and innovation.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen.
- Develop and support internal integrations and tools according to PwC territories business requirements.
- Act as L2 escalation point for supported solutions.
- Create detailed tools and integrations specifications and data dictionaries.
Apply if you:
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship building skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrating strong skills in the databases area.
- Demonstrating strong background in .NET programming.
- Experience in similar position.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Working in a global/virtual team environment.
- Solid understanding of security and data privacy standards, data governance and integration/development standards and best practices.
- Solid understanding of ITIL practices and Software Development Life Cycle.
Nice to have:
- Experience with MS Azure and DevOps practices.
- Prior experience in finance related projects will be a plus.
- Complete the form and send your resume.
- Talk to our Recruiter on a short HR screening call.
- Get to know each other better at a recruitment Interview!
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com