Job Description & Summary
Our Internal Business Application Centre (IBACentre) team offers you the opportunity to support our core business functions by implementing applications that enable more efficient work and the delivery of top-notch services. Our team focuses on managing core and global business applications, ensuring their continuous operation, handling customer relationships, and incidents with precision
We are looking for:
Workday Technical Analyst
Your future role:
- Investigate and analyze complex technical incidents received from L1 support and identify if root cause is data, configuration, or technical issue.
- Perform impact analysis, recommend solution, implement changes for issues detected in Workday custom integrations.
- Identify possible performance improvements for Workday custom integrations.
- Recognize patterns/ re-occurrence of incidents, and propose technical and process improvements to minimize volume/ magnitude of impact.
- Participate in ticket escalation meetings with L3 support to discuss investigation and solution strategies.
- Collaborate effectively with Workday support specialists across modules or business areas within the greater team, and raise tickets to appropriate group when work is out of scope of Workday Technical Team's supported area or application.
- Peer review teammates' solution and deliverables.
Apply if you have:
- At least 1 year of experience with Workday as integration analyst, functional analyst or HR Administrator.
- Prior experience in the following Workday technologies: EIB, Workday APIs, Workday Business Processes, Workday Report Writer and Calculated Fields.
- Prior experience working with ticketing tools (SNow, Jira, etc.).
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Understanding the nature of business within a large multinational organization (e.g. time zone differences, cultural diversity, offshore colleagues).
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in the following Workday integration technologies Workday Studio integration, Report as a Service, 3rd payroll integration, Workday connectors, Payroll (PECI/ PICOF), BIRT report design, XSLT Transformation.
By joining us you gain:
- Work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave.
- Development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC and conversations with native speaker.
- Medical and wellbeing program - medical care package, mindfulness, psychological support, education through dedicated webinars and workshops, financial and legal counseling.
- Possibility to create your individual benefits package (a.o. lunch pass, concierge, veterinary package for a pet, massages) and access to a cafeteria - vouchers, discounts on IT equipment and car purchase.
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month.
- Additional paid Birthday Day off.
- And when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may recommend your friend to work with us.
- Complete the form and send your resume.
- Talk to our Recruiter on a short HR screening call.
- Get to know each other better at a recruitment Interview!
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com