ComputerScienceJobs.com (“we”, “our” or “ComputerScienceJobs”) is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy when accessing and using our website and services.
We pledge to keep any personal information you give us safe and secure and process it following applicable data protection laws.
You must read this policy to ensure that you fully understand the reasons why ComputerSciencejobs processes your personal information.
- Your contact information, which may include your name, postal address, email address and telephone number when you register or sign up for a ComputerSciencejobs service
- Your login data and similar security information for authentication and account access
- Information about the equipment you use to access and use our website, which may include your IP address, browser type and browsing activity
- Capturing the marketing preferences that you may provide in communications with us when using our website and services
- Your payment information if you chose to make a purchase
- Any additional personal information you provide to ComputerSciencejobs when you contact us by email, letter or telephone, through the ComputerSciencejobs website or by any other means.
Why we use your personal information
- Provide access to and use of our services
- Manage our relationship with you, which may include notifying you about changes to the ComputerSciencejobs services; asking you to leave a review or take a survey
- Create and manage online accounts
- Provide you with the ability to take part and use interactive features of the ComputerSciencejobs service when you choose to do so
- Communicate with you, and manage your involvement in ComputerSciencejobs promotions, offers and market research
- Reply to queries from you and other third parties, plus enquiries from law enforcement agencies following applicable laws
- Measure or understand the usefulness of the advertising ComputerSciencejobs provide to you
- Follow and apply appropriate legal requirements, relevant industry standards and contractual responsibilities, and
- Allow ComputerSciencejobs to establish, exercise or defend our lawful rights and legal claims.
How we collect your personal information
- When you contact us through our websites, including filling out forms
- Where cookies are in use for your interaction on our website
- When you communicate with ComputerSciencejobs by email, phone, post and mail
- When you take a ComputerSciencejobs survey
- When you sign up for our publications
- When you register an online account through the ComputerSciencejobs website
- Giving us feedback on our services
- When you make use of our social media channels to talk with us
- By way of direct marketing communications, and
- Information we may obtain from publicly available sources or external third parties.
Our basis for processing personal information
- Contract – This is where Computersciencejobs processes your information to fulfil a contractual arrangement that we have made with you.
- Business interests – This is where ComputerScienceJobs rely on our interests as a reason for processing to provide you with the best service most securely and appropriately.
- Legal obligation – This is where ComputerSciencejobs has a statutory or other legal obligation to process the information to comply with the law.
Who do we share your data with?
ComputerSciencejobs may share personal information with third parties for the purposes detailed below:
- Service providers that help ComputerSciencejobs operate our business, such as providers of analytics, payment processing, technology services, marketing, advertising, data storage and hosting
- Law enforcement agencies and regulators to meet ComputerSciencejob’s legal responsibilities and process requests or orders received from those bodies
- Courts, legal counsels or other parties, where required by ComputerSciencejobs, and in respect of legal proceedings, claims, and complaints in this context
- Where the ComputerSciencejobs business is sold or combined with another business, our advisers and any potential buyer’s adviser and the new proprietors of the business.
You can disable cookies, though this may limit the functionality of the ComputerSciencejobs website.
Do not track (DNT)
For further information concerning “Do Not Track,” please visit www.allaboutdnt.org.
ComputerSciencejobs attaches great importance to data privacy and the protection of your personal information. In this case, we will take appropriate technical and management measures to ensure that your personal information under our control is protected.
We will implement appropriate security measures according to the type of processing and frequently review these measures to confirm that they are still adequate.
ComputerSciencejobs will not hold on to your personal information for longer than is needed for the purpose it was collected. This means that we will destroy your information when it is no longer required, subject to any legal or statutory obligations to retain.
Under certain conditions, ComputerScienceJobs may anonymize your personal information (meaning it can no longer be related to you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Under applicable data protection laws, subject to your jurisdiction, you have the following data protection rights:
Right to access – you can ask ComputerSciencejobs to provide copies of personal information we may hold about you.
Right to rectification – you can ask that we correct any inaccuracies or complete any incomplete personal data.
Right to erasure – you may ask that we erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Right to restrict processing – in specific situations, you can request that we restrict the processing of your data.
Right to object – under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information unless ComputerSciencejobs can show we have a compelling reason for continued processing.
Right to data portability – you have the right, in certain situations, to ask ComputerScienceJobs to transfer your personal information you have provided to us to another business or you.
Right to opt-out of marketing communications – you have the right to request that you opt-out of ComputerSciencejobs marketing communications.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority – you have the right to complain to the appropriate supervisory authority where you perceive ComputerSciencejobs has infringed your data protection rights.
If you wish to make a request to ComputerSciencejobs, please see the “How to contact us” section below for our contact details.
Rights of California residents
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request that we disclose the personal information we collected, processed, disclosed or sold in the past 12 months about you. You have the right to ask that we correct your personal information that you believe is inaccurate and ask that we delete your personal information (subject to certain exclusions). You also have the right to opt-out of us selling your information.
To make a request please see the “How to contact us” section below for our contact details.
ComputerSciencejobs will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights.
ComputerSciencejobs will not transfer personal information outside the United States. If this were to change in the future, we would only transfer your personal information outside of the USA where ComputerScienceJobs is satisfied that appropriate levels of protection are provided to protect the integrity and security of your personal information or suitable security measures are followed and in compliance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
Non-US residents: If you are accessing this website from a jurisdiction outside of the US, please be aware that your data may be transferred outside of the jurisdiction you are located, and following the data transfer regime stated for US residents.
Changes to this policy
ComputerSciencejobs may need to make changes to this policy occasionally, for example, legislative changes. We will revise the effective date of this policy upon any change.
How to contact us
Effective date: 03/10/2022